Monday, March 22, 2010

Our trip to Kaula Lumpur by the kids.



Hi, it's Olea. My parents keep dragging me from place to place. While the different temples, caves, buildings and trains are interesting I would rather swim in the pool or play at the beach. I'm happy though as long as I can be with my family and have my special book. It's hot here. And I get to wear shorts all the time. I love you and can't wait to see you soon.


It's me, Isabel! Here I am under a beautiful tree with a flower in my hair. This is at the park by the Petronas Towers. These are 2 of the tallest buildings in the world. I sure miss my family and friends in the USA, but I am having soo much fun here in Malaysia. Swimming all the time, adventurous outings to beaches and forests and cool temples. After this picture was taken we went to the Aquarium. So many amazing fish and other sea creatures. We even got to see a sunken ship. While we were in the tunnel sharks swam over our heads. COOL!!!!! There were clown fish, lionfish, leopard fish, cat fish and jelly fish. Amazing!!!!!!!











Hi, it's me, ETHAN!!! I am having soo much fun here in Malaysia. Here is a picture of me on the Cowboy boot ride at Sunway Lagoon. It was crazy fast. I loved it! Lagoon was so much fun! We rode on roller coasters, water slides, a carousel, swam in a huge wave pool and the water was super warm. My favorite thing was the different water slides.







Hi, this is Aerin. This is my favorite picture from our trip to Kuala Lumpur at the Batu Caves. Here I am trying to talk to the monkey in monkey language. I remembered to move slowly so I didn't scare the monkey. But Olea tried to touch him and he got scared away. It was still fun though. I'm sure having fun. But now we are back in Penang, Malaysia. This is a big adventure!!!

2 comments:

  1. Why do you kids look like they have grown 2 years in only 2 months?!! Seriously, Ethan looks so grown up in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys a lot too. Thanks for telling us all about what you are doing. I miss talking to you guys but am so happy you get to have fun adventures like chasing monkeys. Just let me know what happens when you eat durian and if you like it!

    ReplyDelete