Is there anything more attractive than our husbands playing with our kids??? Not very many.
Here is my happy little man. He really is usually happy. It's quite amazing at times.

Ethan wanted to be a shark. Not be eaten by a shark. Actually have his torso be the head of the Shark. I guess that makes him a ....sharkboy?? What would be the right word???? Anyone? Not merboy, hmmmm Soo hopefully you can see the shark body with the Ethan torso sticking out the front. Everyone joined in to help. Though I think it kinda stresses Olea out to have her siblings buried in sand. We had to keep dragging her away so she wouldn't dig them out.
Tina made this really cool spider out of sand. Everyone was getting into the spirit of the playday on the beach

It was a fun day. And it was only about 2 hours. The wonderful thing about being so close is that it doesn't HAVE to be an all day, carry 5 million things down to the beach kinda day.
Ethan wanted to be a shark. Not be eaten by a shark. Actually have his torso be the head of the Shark. I guess that makes him a ....sharkboy?? What would be the right word???? Anyone? Not merboy, hmmmm Soo hopefully you can see the shark body with the Ethan torso sticking out the front. Everyone joined in to help. Though I think it kinda stresses Olea out to have her siblings buried in sand. We had to keep dragging her away so she wouldn't dig them out.
It was a fun day. And it was only about 2 hours. The wonderful thing about being so close is that it doesn't HAVE to be an all day, carry 5 million things down to the beach kinda day.
Love you all!!!
Kirsten
You keep posting spider pictures (whether in sand or any other form) and I may have to stop visiting the blog. =)
ReplyDelete